Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who inspires me to be good?

by noel umerez

A good person? We can define such a good person as an honest, honorable, worthy, pleasant and a favorable quality of an individual. Sounds good to hear, but do we think that we possess those qualities? Everybody can do good things to others. Every one can be role model. But I must say that we need an inspiration. Someone who gives an initiation and motivation to be good. Someone who pushes you through to pursue and achieve your main goal. I have three important persons with me, all the time who inspires me to be good. Know them all? They are our God, my family and special woman in my life. Let me proudly describe them one by one.

The first person that inspires me most is our Lord God. I was raised and grew up from a religious family. I am indeed a server and member of several religious group like YFC (Youth for Christ) and knights of Columbus. The Lord God is surely the first person that I’ve been looking for whenever and wherever I needed Him, in good or bad times. I can always say to him all the things that you wanted to say without hesitations and the secrets that you cannot tell to those people around you. I’m also doing this to bring back the goodness of God to me. Because someday I want to be with Him during the time that God will get the air that I breathe.

My next inspiration is my Family. They inspire me through my fulfillment in life. As a son, I’ll make sure that I obeyed my mom and dad, lived to their expectations and do the best that I can that will never fail them. As an eldest brother I played the role of a good model “kuya” to my siblings. I study well because I want them to become proud of me.

And the last person is the woman of my life, my partner, Ms. Maria Abigael Anarna. She’s the person whom I loved. She never fails to show her love and take good care of me. She’s always there for me no matter what happens. And as a return, I am doing my best, being a responsible and worthy man for her.

I have a lot of plans in my life. As soon as I graduated, I will immediately look for a good and stable job to earn money. I will help my parents in pursuing the studies of my siblings. And I’m also saving for my future family to build. And I can’t do it all without my inspirations. Because they are the one’s who serve as my strength and who give courage to face all the challenges and trials in life. Without them, I don’t think that my life would be happy and fruitful like this. Well I must say ‘thank you’ to all of them. Especially God for all the blessings that I received and for giving me the best family and a partner to be proud of. Truly that ‘nothing is impossible with the Lord’.

No comments:

Post a Comment