Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When Failures Sway my World!

For the past year I've never expected that it will be uneasy year for me to live

Knowing how much you've exerted the efforts just for a relationship not to failed

There will be times that you have to accept, things were unlikely to happen

I really don't know why? how? or where did I go wrong

It just happen the more you expect the love to survive

Sooner or Later it will always find a way to fail...

Too ironic to be fragile. Too ironic to be strong.

Learning the mistakes from the past will be always my weakness.

Learning to move on won't be easy.

Learning to be YOU will never be the same.

Learning to be with the one that you LOVE always be a BIG QUESTION.

Failures will always be there. But no matter how

You have to choose

Choosing between with your trashy brain and your stupid heart!

But the more you want the love back...

Only Time will heal all wounds

band-aid and plastered will cover the ugly and imperfect

there will be no longer broken but emptied of you.

And at the end of the day you'll just realize

that sometimes it just take YOU to take a leap of Faith.

and so farI can say, I've made the right decision.



dated August 18 and until this very moment, I still say I made the right decision to be with the person i met for 30months and 15 days



♥you will be always be my man!

no matter how many failures will wrap up my mind

just a day to be with YOU

no matter how long

Babs I'll wait for YOU I promise I will ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment